Friday, May 6, 2011

Dainese Avro One Piece Suit


Dainese Avro One Piece Suit, originally uploaded by Speedy Chung.
Finally it arrives after 2 weeks of wait!!! My old Dainese Laguna Seca Pro suffers small surface damages from my last crash, and it's not to the point where I can't wear it anymore; but what the hell - let's leave it for my track day. After looking around a bit I decided to go with Dainese once again - it's pricey; but it's really well build and fits me well. Within the Dinese line; 3 suits fit me well within my budget - Red line, Laguna Seca Pro, and Avro... so end up I picked the Avro. BTW, big thanks to D-Store in San Francisco helping me to pick a right one. Avro is the most comfortable one. It fit better than Laguna Seca Pro, and much much better than Red line - really can't used to the "bib design". So far I like it a lot; but it's not prefect - sleeves are about .5" too long for me. For your reference, it's size 38/48, and I am 5'-8" and weighted 153lb (lost about 10lb since last suit - down sized from 40/50!!!). It has enough room for under suit and full size Dainese back protector.

Can't wait for a ride tomorrow with my new suit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, can you please tell me your exact height in cm? i know there are converters online, but they seems to show diff resoults...