Friday, August 22, 2008

Gear up and get ready for actions!

As always, full gear is highly recommended - to me it is needed. Just upgrade myself to a new pair of Dainese Delta perforated leather pants. Very comfortable and nicely vented. Use to have Redline leather leather pants from Shift. Work well too; but it doesn't zip to my Dainese jacket, and it is not is thick and well made as Delta pants. Cost is the only down side - believe it or not, it costs more than my Dainese leather jacket (I got it on sale from SF D-store - very nice store BTW). This is basically a 2 piece suite - I zip them up during ride - yes, my fat butt is finally fully covered. Priceless.

The next 2 things I need to upgrade is my boots and glove. There is nothing wrong with the one I have now - it is just hard to resist nice protective leather products out there... stay tune!

No comments: