Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Posting time! New Dainese one piece suit!


Posting time!, originally uploaded by achung_123.

After all these years of thinking... finally jump into the pool of one piece leather. I really should do it much earlier! The fitment is excellent (with under suit and full size Dainese back protector), and not more pressure point at my waist. It sounds expensive (it is for me); but compare with the money that I drop on two pieces... it is actually cheaper believe it or not. Beside, it is a prefer reason to keep myself in shape. I have not try this on my Sport Classic yet - hopefully it will be a happy match. BTW, with the help of my under-suit, getting in & out is a piece of cake - I will give a detail review once hit the road.

I guess I really running out of excuse not do track day ... stay tune! =)

No comments: