Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dainese D-dry winter suit with Dainese Fulcrum boots



Dainese D-dry winter suit, originally uploaded by Speedy Chung.
So this is the first time I ever wear a full non-leather suit - it actually not as bad as I thought. All the leather jackets and suit that I have are for summer use. I do, in fact, have a very good under suit to regulate my body temperature; but it can only do so much, especially under high amount of air flow and wet weather during the ride. Hopefully D-dry system will be the answer - something that about to withstand wind and rain, offers protections, not too loose in cutting, and most important of all, it has to look good!

I got a new pair of all season boots too - the Dainese Fulcrum boots. It is not as nice looking as other top of the line racing boots; but for sure it is the most comfortable pair of boots I ever own. Full soft leather with protection and Gore-tex liner insider for water proofing, and fit really well with the Pro-dry pants (P Sherman Pro-Dry). The only concern is the pants is not as 'sticky' as leather.... Will post review later after the first ride - stay tunes!

1 comment:

Air_Cooled_Nut said...

Hey, need some pics of the boots closer-up. Suit looks good. Hope it performs as well as it looks!