Monday, November 8, 2010

Dainese Fulcrum boots



Dainese Fulcrum boots, originally uploaded by Speedy Chung.
Finally I have some serious winter riding gears! The Dainese Fulcrum boots are light, warm, water and wind proof and yet still breathable. Somehow it runs one size bigger (I used to wear size 43; but it fits me well at 42). The only complain that I have is at the end of the toe area seems to be too roomy - so my toes vibrate inside the boots a bit - and I felt a bit tied after a long ride. It is not really big deal since I can always add a pair of thin shoes pad or thicker socks to make it fits better. So far after 400 miles trip mix with wet and dry weather, it seems holding up really well.... I highly recommend it!

BTW, I got this boots at 40% off at Hattar Motorsports annual sale... Thanks Hattar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man How are the Fulcrum boots holding up?! I'd also like to know if they're comfy enough to walk around in for a couple of hours?

BTW: awesome blog man and i see ya ya on .ms forums from time time. Cheers!