Sunday, January 31, 2010

Perfect winter riding weather...



Perfect winter weather..., originally uploaded by achung_123.

It has been raining pretty hard for the past 2 weeks, and finally this weekend we have clear sky - may not be as clear as summer; but I am not complaining. Twisties are still a bit wet, especially in early morning hours. With my not-so-perfect chain situation, we decided doing a short local ride in Oakland hill area. It is all cool - the important part is all my riding buddies able to make it. My chain is still in one piece without falling apart, and we all had a wonderful lunch over Bo's BBQ at Lafayette. BTW, I highly recommend Bo's BBQ - weekday from time to time they have life music, and weekend lunch is always nice and quiet. It is the best BBQ place in the area IMO.

No comments: